This course is designed for people who are constantly in the wilderness in a leadership or a management role. The First Responder will be equipped to deal with and treat dangerous situations you may encounter in your field. Many Search and Rescue groups and back-country guide operations choose this course for its intense program curriculum with several all-day scenarios in applicable working conditions.
What to expect:
- In-depth interactive hands-on scenarios
- Patient assessment & treatment practice
- Nationally recognized 3-year certification
- 60-hour course over 8 days
- Course cost including book and ASHI certification – $600